Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

My First Guest Post on Luke's CommonSenseAtheism.com

Luke Muehlhauser of Common Sense Atheism is a fellow apostate and his blog is one of the best in Atheism today. I envy Luke, he is only 24 and has discovered that Christianity is untenable. He and a few other young people, such as Chris Hallquist and Jason Long make me very optimistic about the future.

Luke has invited me to submit guest posts for him once or twice a month and I am honored to do so. He has a number of professional philosophers who read his blog regularly.

My first post is published today and its about the Penal Substitutionary Theory. For those regular readers of my blog, you may be tired of the subject but what I wrote for him is an original piece discussing one problem of the PST, namely the injustice and impossibility of punishing an innocent person in place of the guilty.

Check it out and enter into the lively discussion there.

1 comment: