Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Research on De-Conversion

Last week I received the following email:

Dear Ken,


I am putting together a project that hopes to address the experiences of people who have "deconverted" from a monotheistic, polytheistic, or religious based faith. One of the tools I am using to collect data and experiences is a questionnaire I put together at Teologye.com – a site I created for this purpose. I especially would like to hear from skeptics, agnostics, and atheists. One of my goals at the end of this project is to publish a book based on the information I’ve gathered from interviews and data gathered via the site.


Would you be comfortable notifying your readers of this effort and the questionnaire? I’ve included the links below. I am hoping to reach as many people as possible and your site’s audience has the knowledge and experiences I am hoping to tap into.


http://teologye.com/


http://teologye.com/questionnaire


Kindest Regards,


Rick Dean

I followed up with Rick and I think his project is interesting. I have completed his questionnaire (only takes a couple of minutes) and I would recommend that my readers do likewise.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, did the questionnaire and reposted the link to Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope he'll share his results, at least in general terms.

    ReplyDelete